Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ten Sleeps








The Zen of Neato has been a bit silent lately. The pause is due to the fact that I have been away from home recording some music with Ten Sleeps. We recorded two songs over a three day period at Little Red - Joel Boyea's studio in Marshall Michigan. The weather was summer like and we took advantage of it by spending as much time in between takes hanging out in the backyard with our toes in the grass. The evenings were very mellow (except for an occasional clawing fly-by from Joel's cat Butterbean). I have been making music with these folks for over 10 years now in various bands; they are like family to me so the vibe and the time at Little Red was soul mending. A Ten Sleeps website is in the works - I'll post a link soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut the noise! I google "Air India" and this is what I get? As Dubya would say, "This is Awesome."

Anonymous said...

who is that dude at the computer. He looks cool!