Sunday, March 8, 2009

Autoramabamababy

Ah, the happy couple...Zonia and Shoe in the Zen den.

Some of the best eye candy at Autorama courtesy of JYC Customs...


The V-8 powered "Bloody Marry".

Lighting the wick on this one must be a kind of a hang on to your wu experience.

Stay golden...I also took Shoe and Matt through the always mind blowing Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn. One of the latest editions to the collection is the fully restored Summers Brothers Golden Rod. The real shit right there...401 MPH set in the early sixties with the record standing until 1991!

AJ's scooter.

The first Ford powered racer - Ol' 999. Motor, seat, wheels - perfect.

Shoe at the controls of the biggest steam engine I have ever seen. It's tender was bigger than my house. The drive wheels were 10' tall.

I'm beat. I just spent the weekend with the ever energized Shoe (from Shoe's House of Chop fame) and his pal Matt. They came up from the not so deep south to be my weekend house guests and check out Autorama. Had a blast but I feel like I've been going full throttle on no sleep (and it shows in this pic) since returning from Daytona on Thursday. I apologize for all the email's and voice mails I have yet to return please don't take it personally - I''ll get to you all in just a minute. I'm goin to bed now - for like 5 days....

2 comments:

scrapmetalart said...

what a cute threesome...

Shoe said...

Good Times fo sure.......

Thanks for being the host and representin the big D so well..

Get rested up the next Brodeo is just around the corner...LoL