Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daytona PT.2 Vintage Road Racing



Jay's baby. He had two of these just waiting for him.








The Boozefighters entry.




Gene & Jay.

I wish Gene would have let me keep it in the back of my truck and take it home...


George Wills early mount looking good under the Floridian sky.

The Rickman.

If the bike wasn't cool enough his hat is also kicking.



Lightweight duc.



I'm lusting after one of these for Bonneville. When you have a pit bike you have officially arrived.

The Cal Rayborn Trophy with our man Art's name written all over it.

Mike's trick little KR. He went by me on the banking like I was nailed to it.


The business end.


The usual suspects plus sunscreen.

Art and Lynn road across from the West Coast to watch a race Art was supposed to be in. Unfortunately the gremlins got to his motor in Georgia the weekend before.

No comments: