Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello Brooklyn!!!

Went to bed sad on Thursday night wishing I was with all my friends heading to NYC for the sure to be epic Brooklyn Invitational/Dice Party/Paul Cox BBQ/Kickstart Cycle Supply Party. I could not sleep. By 5am I was in my pick-up heading east with the ULH staring at me through the rear view mirror. 9 hours later I took the pic above crossing from New Jersey into New York with a new crew of friends I met only 20 minutes earlier. I had one of the best weekends I've had in years - Brooklyn absolutely rocks. I saw the biggest/best collection of OUR kind of bikes in one place I have ever seen. The vibe, the food, the drink, the local and especially the people were all (just like the motorcycles) top shelf. Stayed tuned - I need a moment to go through the 400 pics I burned...

No comments: