Monday, March 19, 2012

Muchas Gracias Bell!



A while back I put my trusty Bell 500 open faced helmet through a very unexpected test and it passed with flying colors.  Although it saved my skull and it's limited contents, after a long slide on my head through an intersection it's shiny black finish was totally thrashed.  So after a thank you for saving my life type note to my friend Casey who runs the design department at Bell, this showed up on my door step - hand striped by Scratch no less.  It's way too cool for school. THANKS Casey and thank you Bell!  I'll wear it with pride.

2 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Fanbloodytastic !!! Great to know given I have a plain white and metallic orange, nothing beats a 'glass lid if you need to deploy the model, and glad your nominal cranial contents are still in nearly working order !!!

Ry said...

I love my Bell 500, Top notch skid lids.