Thursday, February 21, 2013

24 hours in Florida PT-3















Thanks to Nelson, Karen, Hammer, Donna & Miles for all their southern hospitality, they gave us buckets of it and we thoughly enjoyed our short stay.  Hope we can return soon and spend a little more time with everyone.  I'd like to especially thank Nelson for letting me bring "Josephine" home - I was beginning to think I'd probably never be able to own an original knuck the way their prices have been skyrocketing in the last 24 months - but sometimes the stars still align and the notion of  keeping it "in the family" is more valuable then max market value. 

2 comments:

grant said...

You lucky bastard! And I mean that in a caring and sharing way. Great pics and ANOTHER project to be getting on with. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations
Great bike!
Francesco