Monday, February 25, 2013

Gino&Josie


Have not had a chance to take any quality pics of my new knuck because of other things on my plate. Gino stopped by over the weekend and tried her on for size.  They make a nice couple.  I'm deciding what to do with the knuck at the moment...either a  full-blown AMCA style resto or a quick engine rebuild and ride as-is.  There are a lot of things I'll be changing either way...hopefully I can have her on the lift this week to start the process.  I do know this, she will remain pretty stock with just a couple period mods.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good looking machine, I like the massive front tire. Period looks are good....

Wes said...

If you keep it up you're gonna need a bigger house!!!

Boardtrackfan said...

Great looking knuck. Any history? Im thinking about a knuckle build after I finish my JD project. I will be watching what you do with this for sure.