Thursday, March 28, 2013

Arizona Mike...


...before he became Arizona Mike.  I first met Mike in 2003 when he worked at my local HD boutique. I had acquired a flat tire on the way home from work, I was able to make it home and pull the wheel off the bike but by the time I drove up to the dealership for a re-tube they were turning the lights off.  I was leaving in the early AM for a road trip so it was a must fix...Mike was out the door when I showed up but was kind enough to turn the lights back on and take care of me.  A total stand up guy and a real friend.  I sure do miss him.  He's down in AZ staying warm.  Later on, through other channels, we became close friends.  I'm not sure what we are staring at here but I do remember those white russian mornings with Mike, Greg and crew.  Always time well spent.

No comments: