Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oily Souls 2014 News Flash!

























It's been over a month now since the first Oily Souls. The event took our little team about 6 months to create - none of us had tried anything like it before so we had no idea what the response or more importantly, the turnout would be?  We would have been stoked to have 50 people come down, even 25 - the fact that over 800 people rode down and parked their blood, sweat, and gears against the Corktown curbs still blows our minds. We could not have scripted it any better. Some good news - we are going to do it again on August 23rd next year.  The venue is still up in the air at this point but the formula isn't - we will have 25 killer motorcycles from all over the USA, inside a super cozy space with art, libations and good folks like you, together for one night, celebrating how good it is to be alive and on two wheels.  There are even rumors of a pre-show overnight ride through some beautiful parts of the lower mitten. Damn! I said too much.  Mark your calendars and keep an eye on the ZON for other OS2 information.

A HUGE thanks to Bruno VZ for the spot on pics above.

5 comments:

Nick said...

I'm going to go ahead and plan on being there.... or I want to at least.

Surly said...

Any info on that bronze bike in the last shot? I'd love to see more pics. Who's the builder, etc...
Congrats on putting on a stellar show, I wish I would have made it up there. All those bikes are sooo well done.

the willyard said...

thank you for making livonia close to something cool!

Sleepy said...

Beautiful photo's!!

Unknown said...

Bruno here, if I can contribute in any way for next year, let me know. Looks like I'll be living downtown as of December 1st.